Grad school vs. the world

Subject: Grad school vs. the world
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 13:55:26 -0400

A (n undergraduate) student of mine is interested in exploring the relative
merits of grad school and work experience "students of literature,
technical writing and education". She's mostly interested in sources she
might consult, but I think a collection of individual opinions would also
be extremely useful. I hearby solicit both on her behalf. Thanks very
much.

Randy Allen Harris raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca
Rhetoric and Professional Writing 519 885-1211, x5362
English, U of Waterloo FAX: 519 884-8995
Waterloo ON, CANADA, N2L 3G1