Re: accuracy & phrasing in documentation

Subject: Re: accuracy & phrasing in documentation
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 16:09:57 EDT

Susan Gallagher <Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM> writes:

> In my opinion, it is ***never*** acceptable to be intentionally inaccurate
> (although at times it is necessary to be suitably vague).

What, pray tell, is the difference between "intentionally inaccurate" and
"suitably vague"?

Just curious...
-- Kelly

Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."