Re[2]: your mail

Subject: Re[2]: your mail
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 08:56:00 EST

From: Ann Balaban <annb -at- DADD -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Comments: To: "Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues"
93 10:05 pm
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
> Laura Myott
> Clarkson '94

What is your e-mail address. You forgot to include it so we could respond
directly to you.
Ann,

I haven't been including mine either, since my system has automatic reply to
sender addressing -- doesn't yours? Have I been guilty of an email breach of
etiquette?

Bonni Graham
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com