Re: my e-mail program

Subject: Re: my e-mail program
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 09:26:06 EDT

Richard Irvine <ricirv -at- PANDANUS -dot- NTU -dot- EDU -dot- AU> writes:

> Try using Eudora on the Mac.

Eudora is an excellent program that's currently available in both
commercial and free versions.

> I think it may require a Unix server although I could be wrong.

Eudora is a POP3 (post-office-protocol v. 3) client, so you'll need
a POP3 server to use it. UNIX systems can act as POP3 servers; so
can others, including VMS systems.

> I believe it is also available for PC.

A Windows version is available, although I've only used the Mac version.

-- Kelly

Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."