Re[2]: Grad school (PhDs)

Subject: Re[2]: Grad school (PhDs)
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 11:04:00 EST

Um, Brad, I think Alun meant that desperate is spelled wrong...

Bonni Graham | documentation, n. What passes
Technical Writer | for humor in the computer in-
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | dustry. A transcript of Sat-
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | urday Night Live as hosted
President, San Diego STC | by Torquemada --Ezra Shapiro

<see brad's message for text>
> Michael Gos (but not Thoreau, who was not so politically correct) writes: >
> "Most (wo)men lead lives of quiet desparation" (sic) >
> ... whereas, the rest of us learned to spell and moved on to join > the real
world.