Re: Style Sheet

Subject: Re: Style Sheet
From: Richard Irvine <ricirv -at- PANDANUS -dot- NTU -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1993 09:27:03 +0000

>The STC journal Technical Communication (Vol. 40, #3; Third Quarter; August
> 1993) contains a good article on developing a corporate style guide (pp.
> 505-510).

I think I must be one of the few subscribers to this list who is not a
member of the STC, however if you look at my address you will see why.
I am also involved in writing a style guide for the university at the
moment, so if anyone could somehow forward a copy of the above article to
me I would really appreciate it.
(If it is not a breach of US copyright law, perhaps someone could csna it
with OCR software and forward me a text file.)
Thanks

Richard Irvine
Institute of TAFE
Northern Territory University
Box 40146 _*-_/\
Casuarina / \
NT Australia 0811 \ _---__ /
Phone: (international) 61 89 466932 V
Fax: 61 89 270612
e-mail: ricirv -at- pandanus -dot- ntu -dot- edu -dot- au