Re: Job Search Info.

Subject: Re: Job Search Info.
From: Deborah Adair <Deborah_Adair -at- TALIGENT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1993 08:26:59 -0800

Reply to: RE>Job Search Info.
>> After reading about the Bay Area job search catalog Andrew mentioned,
>> I was wondering if there was something similar available for the
>> Seattle area. Anybody know?

Jo,

Check with the local STC chapter (the Puget Sound Chapter). If you can get a
copy of their newsletter (Soundviews), it has information about getting their
job listings. They used to publish them in the newsletter, but that changed
awhile back. Sorry I don't have more detailed info-I haven't received a copy
of the newsletter in awhile. :-(

Deborah Adair
deborah_adair -at- taligent -dot- com