netettique, subject lines

Subject: netettique, subject lines
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1993 18:38:02 -0600

darn it, darn it, darn it!

Case in point: Yes, I was guilty of the same sin that I
was accusing others of on my last posting.
I *meant* to change that before I sent it on.

Please don't flame me; I've already torched myself.

LaVonna
----- Begin message from hsll05 31-Oct-93

To: hsll05, TECHWR-L%VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu -at- internet
Subject: Re: Defining Human Factors
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 93 18:30:24 -0600
From: "LaVonna Funkhouser" <hsll05>

This is directed at several persons who have posted recently:

Please check your subject lines.

It gets confusing when "Defining Human Factors" is really
a plea for software help and "PhDs" is really a discussion (flame war)
about the inclusiveness or lack thereof in the word *man*.

If you change the subject, please change the subject line.

BTW, I'll admit that I've been guilty of this on occasion, too.
It is just common netiquette. We should all be more careful.

LaVonna Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

----- End forwarded message