[no subject]

From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
One thing that I have found helpful with this and other complex programs is to
re-read the manuals.

I can't confirm this because I have used version 3 on Mac and Sun but I've only
seen the UNIX manuals. I have just read the combined Mac/Windows manuals for
version 4 but the software isn't installed yet.

From my piecemeal evaluation, I found the version 4 documents to be a major
improvement -- particularly the organization, table of contents and index.
It was essential to continually re-read to v.3 docs as this was the only
way to find anything in them.

ALUN W...