STC Region 8 Conference (Nov. 6, 1993)

Subject: STC Region 8 Conference (Nov. 6, 1993)
From: "Less is more." <YVONNE -at- LOUIE -dot- SMARTSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1993 14:05:34 -0800

Could someone from the Silicon Valley STC chapter post or send directions
to the Westin Hotel in Santa Clara? I've registered but can't find directions
in the preliminary program. I'll be coming from Fremont that day.

P.S. Perhaps one of the organizers can post the schedule. For those of you
who want to attend, registration for the STC Region 8 Conference (Working on
the Edge) is from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 6. Walk-in registration costs
$100. The preliminary program lists 21 sessions in 4 different time slots.

Yvonne DeGraw
yvonne -at- smartstar -dot- com
(805)685-8000 x312
SmartStar Corporation