STC Marketing Communication (MarCom) PIC

Subject: STC Marketing Communication (MarCom) PIC
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 09:30:15 EST

I confess I've fallen behind in reading TECHWR-L, so if someone's
already posted this information I apologize.

I don't wish to express an opinion in the debate over Marketing vs.
Technical Communication. But some of you might be interested to
know that STC chartered a new Marketing Communication PIC in
September. To join, contact Janice King at the address below.
(STC members only, please.)

> Janice M. King
> MarkeTech
> 1075 Bellevue Way, NE #486