Figures in docs

Subject: Figures in docs
From: Joan Miles <miles -at- CCD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 10:31:30 EST

This is in response to Len's questions about figures. Most of the
figures we use here at Harris include screen dumps, line drawings
of hardware stuff done with AutoCAD, and line drawings we do
for roadmap type stuff. The screen captures ALWAYS end up being
changed right before everything is done since the software people
are always changing the look, and the outcome of functions...

We use FrameMaker as our main source of documentation which
does screen captures and line drawings, but can't capture screens
that are subfunctions (i.e., pop-up windows, pull-down menus).

Joan

--
Eet ees not I who am crazy;
eet ees I who am MAD!