Re: What did I miss?

Subject: Re: What did I miss?
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 09:58:32 CST

|}
|} Hi Folks!
|}
|} I've been offline for a week or so due to an auto accident. During that
time,
|} my mailbox overflowed. Is there any way I can get the messages that I
missed?
|} Or must I just pick up from today and go forward?
|}
|} Thanks for your help.
|}
|} Marguerite
|}
|} PS, I'm OK, just stiff and sore.
|}

Oops. I've been writing this as compu$erve for so long that I almost sent
this message out with that as the address. Send a Subjectless message to
LISTSERV -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu with the following as the body of the message

INDEX TECHWR-L

The file server will respond with a list of digests of list articles and the
dates they include. You then send another Subjectless message to the
listserver that says

GET filelist

Where you replace filelist with the name of the archives that you wish to
get.

That ought to get you up to date with us, but won't do much for the stiff and
sore parts.

* _ ___ * sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
* _ /\ |\ _ * "a little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of
* / / \ _| \ \ * explanation."
* \_/ _/ \_/ * <Boilerplate disclaimer here>