Re: Suggestions on document

Subject: Re: Suggestions on document
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 09:42:06 -0500

Reply to: RE>>Suggestions on document
Margaret,

I'd like to hear a little more about TeamNet, such as what is it,
what does it do (you know, the complicated stuff...).
would you mind posting some information about, or referring
me to where I can find information?

Thanks,
Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com

Margaret Gerard wrote:
>Also, all our files regardless of content are under configuration
>control using a product called TeamNet.

Margaret Gerard email: margaret -at- toshiba -dot- tic -dot- oz -dot- au