Re: Freelance desktop publishing

Subject: Re: Freelance desktop publishing
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 15:13:47 -0600

Linda,

$20.00 to $35.00 is pretty standard here in the Dallas area. Good
DTP ers can do pretty well. Of course those who are creative and
have strong DTP skills are at the top of the scale. I would ask for $25.00
to allow for negotiation.

Joe Fockler
jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com

According to Linda Wolf
: + + A quick question: +
+ Anyone out there have a guesstimate as to a good asking price for freelance
+ desktop publishing? I am being offered a job and think I might ask around
+ $20/hour (I'm in Philadelphia). Is this good? I am knowledgeable in
+ PageMaker, but have never done freelance work before.

+ Thank you!
+ Linda Wolf
+ Drexel University

+ tscom010 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu