Re: How Much?

Subject: Re: How Much?
From: Nancy Burns <nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 10:40:12 MST

>> RE: Salary Surveys, I have the 1993 computer salary survey, 31st edition,
>> published by Source edp that lists all types of computer professionals
>> including TWs across the country. Their main office is in Irving, TX, but
>> they have branches all over the country in most major cities. I don't see
>> a 1/800 number, but many regional numbers. I'll share this if anyone
>> wants to know for their region.
>>
>> Corinne Stefanick, Chiron Corp, Emeryville, CA
>> temp2 -at- gmp@chiron -at- larry -dot- chiron -dot- com

Hi Corinne,

I am in Tucson, and would be interested in salary data for the southwest.
If it's not convenient to send this info, then the 800 number for Source
EDP for this region would be appreciated. Thanks for offering the
information.

Nancy Burns
National Solar Observatory, Tucson, AZ
nburns -at- noao -dot- edu