Re: Usability -- page numbering

Subject: Re: Usability -- page numbering
From: Pam Tatge <pamt -at- STEINBECK -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 18:05:15 CST

> Let's revise the question, then. If my docs are produced with perfect
> binding (no update kits are possible), is there any advantage to
> compound page numbering?

> kkh
> Kelly K. Hoffman

What if you find that you need to make changes at the blue-line stage?
Here's another example of a situation where it's probably better to
print out the remainder of one chapter (and possibly a few additional
pages that might reference parts of the affected chapter, the TOC, and
the index), rather than print out the remainder of the book. Reshooting
negatives is costly.

Pam Tatge, Member Group Technical Staff
Texas Instruments Semiconductor Group, Houston
pamt -at- steinbeck -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com