Re[2]: Guerrilla Job Search Tactics

Subject: Re[2]: Guerrilla Job Search Tactics
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 09:46:00 EST

Shannen writes:
"Care to write the top ten tips from this tape (say that three times fast) for
those of us whose video players handle European-style video tapes only?"

I can photocopy my notes and send the handout, if you wish. OR, if you're
willing to cough up an additional ten dollars or so (I heard this thrid hand so
I don't have a firm price), I reportedly can get the tape translated to the
proper format for you.

Lemme know.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer |
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab |
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | flush, v. Align type to the
President, San Diego STC | left or right, thereby
| beating a pair of aces
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Ezra Shapiro
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. |