Job Quest

Subject: Job Quest
From: "Tamye Lyles, Technical Writer--Martin Marietta Services Inc., 301 794-9600 x151" <tjl743c -at- VX740 -dot- DNET -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 16:07:33 -0500

Does anybody have any leads to headhunters that specialize in pubs-type work?

Also, any other Martin Marietta people out there? I hear that there's some
sort of online database available for internal vacancies throughout all the
divisions of Martin? I this true? If so, how do you access it? I'm from
the Services group (from the GE side of the merger) and there's little
info out there on what available outside of Services. Does anyone know of
any Martin vacancies?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tamye Lyles
Martin Marietta Services