Worm Castings

Subject: Worm Castings
From: Alun Whittaker <alun -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1993 15:15:13 PST

Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com

Remember, it is MUCH MUCH easier to criticise than to create. It is even easier
to criticise than to edit/fix. "I don't like this/This doesn't work" is
different from "I like this better/I think it would work better this way".

Writers have research and interviewing skills -- if you are able to research the
subject matter for a book you should also be able to research people's reaction
to a draft of the book.

The engineer (scientist, designer, whatever) is the expert on what needs to be
in the book. You are the expert on getting it there!

... And if you think that's flame bait wait 'til you read the direct email I
sent when I got your message the first time.

ALUN W...