Early Childhood Education

Subject: Early Childhood Education
From: George Klima <klima -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1993 15:40:51 EST

For early childhood eduction groups, I recommend:

HOLMESGP, for educational reform
help and subscriptions at: listserv -at- msu -dot- edu

ECENET-L, for general Early Childhood Education issues
help and subscriptions at: listserv -at- vmd -dot- cso -dot- uiuic -dot- edu

2A/21/844 Toronto Info Development IBM Canada Lab
klima -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com Phone: 416/448-3623 (tie 778-)
"Observing recent govenment actions, we see that insensitivity
is now elevated to official status as Thought Crime."