Re: Getting that degree (Append)

Subject: Re: Getting that degree (Append)
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1993 17:06:11 MST

Re "Getting that degree," DA Smith <tscom007 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU> writes:

> . . .Then again, I've seen a lot of experienced people
> passed by. . . Even if the person ultimately hired does not have the
> experience. . .

> I'll stop here... I'm about to passionately launch as to the above being
> one of the reasons many companies are so badly managed. (If you really want
> to hear it, contact me privately. Temps see a lot.)

> --DA Smith

They sure do.

I don't know how other techwr subscribers feel, but I say, "Go public!"
Sounds like you have something interesting to say, backed up with empirical
data. I think it's relevant enough to spin out to the list.

Others agree?

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas (not kensti)
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/not

"It's a good thing we have gravity, or else when birds died they'd
just stay right up there. Hunters would be all confused."
- Steven Wright.