Graduate Programs

Subject: Graduate Programs
From: Alexander Friedlander <friedlac -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 12:31:32 -0500

>From: Alexandra Bernstein <ABERNSTE -at- UA1VM -dot- UA -dot- EDU>
>Subject: Re: Append

>does anyone have recommendations for a good writing program
>or technical writing program? I guess for graduate study as
>I have a B.A.

>+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>| Alexandra N. Bernstein ! ABERNSTE -at- UA1VM -dot- UA -dot- EDU |
>| Simulation & Gaming ! Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, USA |
>| 308-C Cedar Crest Apts. ! tel 205-752-0690 |
>+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>| (Insert something clever here) |
>+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+

Alexandra, I will send you some information on the M. S. degree in
Technical and Science Communication at Drexel University in Philadelphia.

BTW, STC is currently revising its publication which lists and describes
Technical Writing/Communication programs in the US. I am not sure when it
will be out.

Alexander Friedlander

Director, Programs in Technical and Science Communication
Department of Humanities and Communications
Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA 19104

ph: (215) 895 1819 fax: (215) 895 4999