Msg. to the Selfes

Subject: Msg. to the Selfes
From: Liz Babcock <Liz_Babcock -at- C28B5 -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 18:14:06 -0800

Mail*Link(r) SMTP Msg. to the Selfes
I tried to send an e-mail to Dickie and Cindy Selfe today regarding their
message from my mail server.

So my apologies for using the list to reach the Selfes. Here's the message I
tried to send:

Hi, Dickie and Cindy--

I'm afraid I don't have any information that would help with your paper, since
I'm a relatively new user of the Internet and no user of any other network. I'm
very interested, though, in getting a look at your paper after you finish it.
Where will you be presenting/publishing the paper? At the STC Annual
Conference? Or somewhere else?

I have a more than personal interest in this matter, since next year I'll be
president of STC. Our Number One challenge in our 1994-98 Strategic Plan is to
"Define and address emerging trends in technical communication." If computer
network use isn't an emerging trend, I don't know what is!

Liz Babcock
STC 1st VP
e-mail: liz_babcock -at- c28b5 -dot- chinalake -dot- navy -dot- mil