Indexing with BookMaster

Subject: Indexing with BookMaster
From: Joan Stout <sasjcs -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 10:33:14 -0500

Do any of you prepar indexes with BookMaster? If so,
I'd like to hear about your experiences. I am especially
interested in the tags that you insert into files. Are the
tags easy to use? Is the syntax difficult? Is it difficult
to come up with a unique ID for each heading, or is this
even necessary?

Thanks.

Joan

| Joan Stout | "I worked as a technical writer...editing |
| Freelance Indexer | manuals...on how to dispose of sewage in |
| Technical Writer | permafrost; we all had to wear white shirts |
| sasjcs -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com | - that was mandatory - and I was fired at |
| SAS Institute, Inc. | the end of two weeks for spending too much |
| Cary, NC | time staring out the window." (Edward Abbey) |