Re: Re[2]: Nettiquette Breach -v- Common Politeness

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Nettiquette Breach -v- Common Politeness
From: Johanna Manning <johannam -at- COAT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 15:16:40 -0500

It has been my impression that bad manners have been more popular in the
past decade in all forms of communication. People no longer believe that
you get more with honey than you do with vinegar. I am often embarrased by
this trend and believe that it contributes to the decline of civilization.

Of course, it is also bad manners to tell someone that there is no excuse
for bad manners. Who wins?