Milwaukee, Madison, Insider's Guides?

Subject: Milwaukee, Madison, Insider's Guides?
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1993 14:34:54 -0700

Can anyone tell me about the Tech Comm scene in Milwaukee?

A friend is interested in transferring there.... in a year or so...

If anyone in the area would like to tell me about it, please feel free to
contact me in mail.

6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu

or

JohnBrin -at- aol -dot- com

I'm interested in membership surveys, employer surveys, and finding out
about an Insider's Guide to the tech comm job market in the area (Other
cities in Wisconsin are also under consideration)>

Thanks,
n'l

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *CARSEF Manager, Phoenix STC |
| (Central Arizona Regional Science and Engineering Fair) |
| Coming in March to a High School Near You! |