Re[2]: Warning: . E-mail can cost your job

Subject: Re[2]: Warning: . E-mail can cost your job
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 10:15:00 EST

"I don't know all the facts of your "suspension" but I do know losing a
job is devastating. This is to let you know you have our concern and
caring.

Elizabeth King
University of Arkansas at Little Rock"

Yeah, what she said. Although I'm not sure, given the circumstances, that
you're able to get these expressions of support. cha<grin> Anyway, let us know
if we can help!

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer |
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab |
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | flush, v. Align type to the
President, San Diego STC | left or right, thereby
| beating a pair of aces
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Ezra Shapiro
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. |