Internet access in San Diego

Subject: Internet access in San Diego
From: Justine Correa <justine -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 00:21:45 PST

If you live in San Diego, try the new metropolitan-area network ElectriCiti.
I've been on for a couple months now, and it's a great way to meet people
in San Diego and get access to the Internet. They have a graphical user
interface for Mac and Windows, and you can dialup at 1200 to 56k. The fees
are minimal (I mean _very_ competetive), and the support is excellent. They
also have some projects in development that will be very interesting to
this crowd - get on and check it out.

- if nothing else it's the most convenient way to connect. If you want
more info, send them email or cal Also, if all this Internet stuff is
whizzing over your head, read Tracy LaQuey's book _The Internet Companion_
She does a good job of explaining what it is, some history, how to use it,
what not to do, what to do, what terms to use, etc. Cover-to-cover will
only take you an hour and it's well worth it.l, or contact me if you want
more from a user's perspectfing,

Justine Correa
justine -at- electriciti -dot- com
(619) 488-5165