Pardon, our show is slipping

Subject: Pardon, our show is slipping
From: Alun Whittaker <alun -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 15:04:40 PST

Billie Wahlstrom writes:
"I just entered this conversation, and I have to say that I was
disappointed to find all the initial messages about bbq."

Sue Gallagher commiserates:
"The list is full of great information. It's full of
info-swapping and wonderful ideas!"

Quite so! Forgive our holiday silliness. We're usually a lot
more sensible around here.

OK, back to business.

How can we help you, Billie? C'mon, give us a question and
make it a toughie!

Pay attention all you tech writers!

ALUN W...