cap-l recap

Subject: cap-l recap
From: Dickie Selfe <rselfe -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 1994 09:34:47 -0600

Since several people on TechWr-L were also on CAP-L (computer aided pub.)
but unsubscribed over the holidays (we have no 'nomail' option on this
system), I collected all the discussion that went on and will repost it
within a week on CAP-L -at- mtu -dot- edu -dot-

I encourage you to resubscribe if you are interested. Here's a summary of
the strands:

* the make up of tech. communication courses (lots!!)
* local (Michigan Tech) recycling project
* definition of 'direct response writing'

Just a reminder. This list was originally set up to mix up STC-like
students and faculty at Universities with professionals. At the moment
it's made up mostly of prof. and faculty/staff of U. If you know of
classes that might be interested in participating have them subscribe using
this address:

To: majordomo -at- mtu -dot- edu

subscribe cap-l

Please DON'T include your address or name at the end of the subscribe command.

Thanks.

Dickie Selfe 138 Walker
rselfe -at- mtu -dot- edu Michigan Technological U.
906-487-3225 Houghton, MI 49931