Re: The dangerous myth of the "completely intuitive product"

Subject: Re: The dangerous myth of the "completely intuitive product"
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 11:36:19 -0500

I think part of it is standards. If computer manufacturers were forced
(yes, FORCED) to comply with specific feature and user standards you
might see closer parity with the auto industry. But when will that happen.
What we have here comes down to economics. Consolidate the industry into
a few monopolies and you will finally see some consistency.