Re: Getting Electronic Files from Drafting

Subject: Re: Getting Electronic Files from Drafting
From: Brian Daley <briand -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 1994 07:35:58 -0600

Chuck Banks wrote:

> Brian, why not cross post your request to the FrameMaker user
>mailing list (framers -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net)? You could ask them to respond
>to you personally or via TECHWR-L.

> You can subscribe to the framers mailing list by sending a
>message to the listowner, Mark Lawrence.

> Address for subscription -- majordomo -at- drd -dot- com

Way ahead of you, dude! I already did, except I posted to
framers -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net -dot- Didn't you get it?

-BD

"What matters is not DOW's average, but YOUR average."

- commentator Jim Hightower, WTMJ Radio

Brian Daley | Marquette Electronics, Inc.
briand -at- mei -dot- com | Diagnostic Division - Technical Communication
(414) 362-3133 | 8200 West Tower Avenue
FAX: (414) 357-5988 | Milwaukee, WI 53223 USA