FW: Solicitation regarding next FUNNE speaker...

Subject: FW: Solicitation regarding next FUNNE speaker...
From: Paul Brady 5797 <PBrady -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 11:42:00 PST

Hi Everyone...

Our next speaker (for the February FUNNE [FrameMaker User's Group] meeting)
cannot host our next meeting until April. Consequently, I am soliciting
everyone out there in
FUNNE-land to see if there is anyone interested in speaking at our next
meeting (tentatively planned for the 2nd Thursday in February).

Any takers? Meeting topics could include:

o hypertext

o Internet and how to use it

o SGML (Bill Trippe from Houghton Mifflin has given talk on SGML from user
standpoint)

o How to get the most from the Frame drawing package

o Building your own API and linking into hypertext documents

o FrameViewer - a panel of people who can talk about how they used it

o Mastering CDs & publishing with Frame

etc.....

All other suggestions are welcome...please send your suggestions to the
"funne-list". If you wish to host the next meeting, send me mail directly.

Thanks!!

Paul Brady "When power corrupts,
Technical Writer poetry cleanses"
CHIPCOM Corporation -John F. Kennedy
118 Turnpike Road
Southboro, MA 01772
P: 508-490-5797 STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
FAX: 508-460-8952 Personal opinions only!