Re: Funny quote

Subject: Re: Funny quote
From: Kay Lukens <klukens -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 07:36:57 GMT

In article <JTCHEW-120194095932 -at- b50-afrd10 -dot- lbl -dot- gov>, JTCHEW -at- lbl -dot- gov (Ad
absurdum per aspera) wrote:

> Bill Gates his ownself has told a pretty funny story whose
> conceit is that all household appliances work like computers--
> making breakfast involves running TOASTER.COM and so forth.

Imagine it...Microsoft Toaster. Microsoft Dishwasher. Microsoft Cuisinart.
And when you're sick of it all, Microsoft Toilet to flush it all.
Kay Lukens |My opinions reflect those of my employer
klukens -at- halcyon -dot- com |because I am she.
klukens -at- aol -dot- com |