Jaunary Video -- Price & Ordering

Subject: Jaunary Video -- Price & Ordering
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 10:51:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Well, Tech Whirlers, we have a final price on the January Video
(Management and Technical Preplanning Issue for Online Documents --
final title). The final price is (including postage):

$9.40

Sorry for the jump in price, but $6.50 a tape was the cheapest
duplication I could find. With the number of orders I've been
getting, I can't just use my machine at home -- it wasn't meant to run
that much! :)

If you've already emailed me with an order and want to continue the
order, just send the check to the address below -- I'll send the
videos when they're finished.

If you've already emailed me with an order and want to cancel your
order, send me a new message.

If you want to order and haven't already emailed me, send a message
(so I know to expect a check and can put your order in my tracking
system). Then send a check to:

Bonni Graham
4115 Wabash Ave.
San Diego, CA 92104-2124