Re: English only legislation

Subject: Re: English only legislation
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 08:22:19 -0600

Joe Chew (one of this list's most humorous opinion-givers)
stated that the pro and con sides of the US English debate
contains bedfellows that he wouldn't want to roll over and
face in the morning.

While I don't know the names of any politicians in this
debate, I do remember one name of one founder of the
organization: Saul Bellow.

My lit. education hasn't faded completely, so I seem to
remember that Bellow is a poet laureate.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com