More on Salary ranges

Subject: More on Salary ranges
From: NANCY <SHANKLE -at- ACUVAX -dot- ACU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 15:09:47 -0600

As I was rereading my friend's message, I realized she wanted to know the
salaries of Austin AND the Research Triangle Area in North Carolina. I
guess she needs to make some comparison.

And by the way, is there a book someplace that carries salary information
on technical writing jobs?

Nancy Shankle
Abilene Christian University
Abilene, Texas