Re: What to do with the journals?

Subject: Re: What to do with the journals?
From: Brian Daley <briand -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 09:12:37 -0600

Yes, I have the same problem, and like many others, it's not just limited
to STC Journals. I've tried a couple different pile management methods.

One is cutting out what I think are relevant articles with a razor blade
and filing them or putting them in a 3-ring binder. This lets you sort the
articles by topic.

Another method that doesn't help the pile size is to write the page numbers
of relevant articles on the cover of the mag (or circle them) using a big
black marker, so the articles jump out at me the next time I rearrange my
piles.

Happy piling,

-BD

"What matters is not DOW's average, but YOUR average."

- commentator Jim Hightower, WTMJ Radio

Brian Daley | Marquette Electronics, Inc.
briand -at- mei -dot- com | Diagnostic Division - Technical Communication
(414) 362-3133 | 8200 West Tower Avenue
FAX: (414) 357-5988 | Milwaukee, WI 53223 USA