What to do with the journals?

Subject: What to do with the journals?
From: Steve Owens <uso01%eagle -at- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 09:09:34 +0700

Well, if you don't want 'em, perhaps we can arrange something...

I'd like to acquire a stack of STC journals just for casual reading. Now and
then I feel like reading something technical/professional, but not as nuts 'n
bolts as the stuff I usually read. I often find useful articles in back issues
of Dr.Dobbs, UNIX Review, C Language, etc. I'm sure back issues of STC Journal
would be equally useful.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com