Re: I still love crayons.

Subject: Re: I still love crayons.
From: Steve Owens <uso01%eagle -at- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 12:07:06 +0700

Logendra,

If you want to conduct a survey, it's usually a good idea to
explicitly indicate your e-mail address. I can dig it out of the
headers, but if you want people to respond, make it easier for them
to respond (although this time I'm responding publically so others can
gain from this advice).

Personally, I always include my e-mail address right under my
name at the end of the message.

draw between gray scale illustrations and illustration package drawings,
but I definitely don't like scanned images, and line drawings for anything
complicated can quickly become impossible to understand. You have the
bandwidth to do shaded and contoured illustrations, so I'd say use it.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com