International technical communication

Subject: International technical communication
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 18:01:45 EST

Nancy Hoft writes:

> I'm interested in opening an electronic dialog of international technical
> communication topics. I'm currently doing research on international
> technical communication and want to find out if YOU know of resources I
> haven't found yet. Also, are you currently involved in international
> technical communication projects? If so, I'd like to hear from you about
> the problems and successes you are encountering. I'm particularly
> interested in approaches that various technical publications departments
> take when creating international technical communication products.

STC has a PIC (Professional Interest Committee) for International
Technical Communication. I'm sure you'll find lots of valuable
information, and make lots of good contacts, there.

To join the PIC, contact:

Ann Lyn Burns
Rocky Mountain Translators
5757 Central Ave., Ste. G
Boulder, CO 80301
phone 303/449-6954

(Sorry -- I don't have an e-mail address for her.)

Note that you must be an STC member to join a PIC. (If you're
not an STC member, what are you waiting for?! :-)

Larry Kunz
STC Region 2 Director-Sponsor
ldkunz -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com