Trademark searches

Subject: Trademark searches
From: David McMurrey IBM <davidm -at- AUSTIN -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 10:55:17 -0600

Paul, I saw your note re searching TMs and would like to know your
opinion of the Thompson & Thompson TRADEMARKSCAN, which is what I
use to check TMs. Often, I'm surprised that certain items do not show
up in my searches.

ZDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
3 David A. McMurrey (512) 838-7939 (T/L 678-) 3
3 IBM Corporation Austin VM-mail: DAVIDMC -at- AUSVM6 3
3 Information Development, Editor e-mail: davidm -at- austin -dot- ibm -dot- com 3
@DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY