Trademarks

Subject: Trademarks
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 08:37:10 -0500

I offered in this forum to fax Sue Gallagher a brochure on trademarks and
their usage. I received initially a few other requests, via email, for that
brochure, which I filled.

When I came back from a business trip this week, I had thirty more requests.

So I'm going to type the brochure in and post it here. That should happen
next week sometime.

jim grey
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com
Terre Haute, IN -- The Silicon Cornfield