Another Homophone

Subject: Another Homophone
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 13:03:17 -0600

If you ask various persons what they call a common
piece of furniture used in bedrooms and having several
drawers, you might get several responses. One response
in my area of the country is "Chester drawers," a
recurring homophone for "chest of drawers."

LaVonna lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

Previous by Author: thin(g, k) survey
Next by Author: Start of thin(k,g) thread
Previous by Thread: Re: TECHNICAL, ACADEMIC: use or not use `we'
Next by Thread: Re: Another Homophone

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads