Re: STC competition

Subject: Re: STC competition
From: John Weiland <weiland -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 09:08:26 PST

If you're like me, you're probably hoping for critical comments about
the writing. However, presentation is part of the message, and
therefore, part of what technical communication is about. Judges are
human, and if they take a dislike to the publication or its form,
they're likely to pan the whole thing, as they have done in judging
some of my work in the past.

It's been my experience that, depending on the judges, the comments
received are insightful and meaningful. I would agree that the more
comments, the better.

John Weiland .. ..
Customer Documentation || ||
Cisco Systems, Inc || ||