Re[4]: TECHNICAL, ACADEMIC: use or not use `we'

Subject: Re[4]: TECHNICAL, ACADEMIC: use or not use `we'
From: lpraderio -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 10:24:19 EST

Hi Karen,

I don't think it is necessarily sensical because often I see the advisor
slamming their writing style on top of the students and not really addressing
purely content issues while considering the student's "own" writing style.

Laura

Well, if your adviser has to approve what you write, then it makes
sense.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com