Re: Competition Judging Session at 1994 STC Region 5 Conference

Subject: Re: Competition Judging Session at 1994 STC Region 5 Conference
From: Ann Balaban <annb -at- DADD -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 18:33:45 CST

Binion,

I would like to participate. Since I can't go to the national STC Conference
(only 3 could go--and we are bringing a member over from India to attend
the conference) maybe I can go to the regional conference. Please keep me
posted on what is planned. I was a judge this year, my first, and I worked
really hard to do a fair job of it. Also, I took inputs from my co-workers
to get other opinions.

Regards,
Ann Balaban annb -at- dadd -dot- ti -dot- com
Texas Instruments 214-917-1724