Re: The use of indicate

Subject: Re: The use of indicate
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 12:58:54 -0500

John P. Eldard wants to replace a word:

> What would you use in the following example to replace "indicated"?

> Measure voltage at test point indicated on computer screen.

Eliminate it.

"Measure voltage using the test point on the computer screen."

No charge.

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer | "Truth does not stick to glossy |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| paper." - William Horton |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|