WANTED: Benchmarking Partners!!!!

Subject: WANTED: Benchmarking Partners!!!!
From: stampsj -at- MINERVA -dot- ROBADOME -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 00:54:19 GMT

Please reply directly to John Stamps: stampsj -at- minerva -dot- robadome -dot- com
He does not have access to this news group currently. I am posting
this for him.

--------------------------------

ROLM / A Siemens Company is starting a customer-driven, quality-improvement
program. My department's first step is determining how to best involve our
customers as participants in our documentation process. We want to
benchmark our existing processes with documentation departments that are
already successfully customer-driven. We will be happy to share our
benchmarking analysis with any of our partners.

Please contact John Stamps at stampsj -at- minerva -dot- robadome -dot- com or Robert Wineland
at wineland -at- minerva -dot- robadome -dot- com -dot-

Thanks.

John Stamps
408-492-5793